Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Sandals

What a glorious summer day we're having today in Austin! I woke up this morning with every intention of sitting by the pool and enjoying the cloudless sunny day, and I definitely succeeded. However with all of this lounging I couldn't help but think of all the new things I'd need to get to kickstart my summer wardrobe. First and foremost is: the sandal

The perfect summer sandal is essential, and with all of the choices out there, it can be a daunting task. You've got the gladiators, flip flops, thong sandals, ankle strap sandals, and etc. You've got quite the choices and since you'll probably be wearing them daily, you need to think this through. I mean let's be honest, if you're going to have a crazy tan line from your sandal, it had better be a cute sandal. Am I right? 

Here are some of our favorites for the season!

1. Sam Edelman Contrast Ankle Strap Sandal, $94
2. Report Flip Flop with Disc, $41
3. Dolce Vita Knotted Thong Flat Sandal, $68
4. BC Thong Sandal, $53

Stay Stylish and happy shopping!

The Adelante Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment